Personality type: I’m doer, I like to be prepared before I do a task and I prefer to work on my own.
Learning styles: I am kinesthetic (tactile) meaning I learn by doing.
Political learning: I am left-wing, so I support social change and I am libertarian so I also support political freedom.
Work values: self-expression - the job is more important than the pay, security – having a stable job.
Interest inventory: I am an information junkie so a job involving expressing myself with art and music and a job that involves solving puzzles or problems.
Myers-Briggs type inventory: jobs that are good for me are anthologist, Casting director, costume designer, set designer, and writer.
Right brained or left brained: I am right brained.
Emotional intelligence quotient: 65 out of 200 so I am below average.
True colours: orange – active, opportunistic, spontaneous, competitive, open-minded, adventuresome, impulsive, easy going, open to change, independent, enjoys freedom in relationships.
The four humours: melancholy – sensitive, intuitive, self-conscious, easily embarrassed, easily hurt, introspective, sentimental, moody, likes to be alone, empathetic, often artistic, often fussy and perfectionist, deep, and prone to depression.
No comments:
Post a Comment